Multiple media outlets are reporting the same list of players that will come visit the Bucs in the next 3 days, so we will report the same.
- DE – Marques Douglas – Had 72 tackles last year and replicates a lot of the things that Greg Spires used to do for us on run D
- RB – Mewelde Moore – Obviously fell out of favor with the Childress regime as he had only 26 touches last season…Would be a perfect scat back fit for us though
- DE – Jimmy Wilkerson – Another guy that we might be looking at to replicate some Spireesque run D
- RB – Aaron Stecker – Averaged 3.9 ypc last season, and had a solid 36 catches…We have firsthand knowledge of what he brings to the table
- LB – Niko Koutouvides – Former 4th round pick of the Seahawks had 24 tackles in a backup LB role…solid special teams player
- CB - Drayton Florence – 10 career interception and is a solid tackler…became expendable with the emergence of Antonio Cromartie
- TE – John Gilmore – Blocking TE would replce what Anthony Becht brought to the tabel