- Buc ‘Em has a short piece on all the Bucs with Twitter accounts. Twitter seems to be blowing up by the day so if you enjoy following your favorite players, check this link out.
- John Romano of the St Pete Times lays into the ownership of the Bucs because of their lack of spending. He quotes a number from NFL.com that states that the Bucs have spent less in the last 5 years on player salaries and bonuses than any team in the league.
- My friends over at BucStats lay into the Glazers even more with a little deeper analysis of John Romano’s piece.
- SI.Com tabs the Bucs as having the worst offseason of any NFL team.
- The new regime still has grandiose plans for future Hall of Famer Ronde Barber.
There isn’t much going on during this time of the year, so I figured I’d let you guys get a look around the talkosphere about your Buccaneers.