- The Bucs defense ranks 31st in the NFL through 2 games. Watching the play on the field, somewhere around that number would have been my guess.
- John Romano of the St Pete Times goes on another tirade about the Glazers lack of spending.
- Antonio Bryant is non-committal about playing this Sunday vs the Giants.
- The Bucs can’t tackle. Once again, if you’ve been watching, you’d already know this.
- Jermaine Phillips has a broken finger and might go on the IR.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":