Detroit @ Chicago
- Bears team is starting to hit its stride. Sorry Lions fans.
- Prediction – Bears 24 Lions 10
- Line – Bears -10, O/U 38.5
Cincinnati @ Cleveland
- The Browns players already quit on Eric Mangini. Long year ahead for the Browns.
- Prediction – Bengals 31 Browns 7
- Line – Bengals -5.5, O/U 38
Oakland @ Houston
- Is Jamarcus the worst QB you have ever watched?
- Prediction – Houston 17 Raiders 7
- Line – Texans -9, O/U 42.5
Seattle @ Indianapolis
- Manning looks MVP caliber right now, and the Seahawks are banged up again.
- Prediction – Colts 28 Seahawks 14
- Line – Colts -10.5, O/U 44
Tennessee @ Jacksonville
- Jags have the unfortunate matchup against a good team desperate for a win.
- Prediction – Titans 17 Jags 7
- Line – Titans -3, O/U 44
New York (G) @ Kansas City
- One of the best teams in the league vs one of the worst.
- Prediction – Giants 24 Chiefs 0
- Line – Giants -9, O/U 42
Baltimore @ New England
- Best game of the week. If Baltimore is the best team in the league (which I think they are) then this is a big of a statement game as there ever could be, especially in week 4.
- Prediction – Ravens 28 Patriots 24
- Line – Pats -1, O/U 44.5
Tampa Bay @ Washington
- Grossest game of the week, and that hurts to say. I want to pick the Bucs to win, but bad teams don’t win on the road. If we are to pick up a win though, this looks like one of the few we might be able to take.
- Prediction – Redskins 21 Bucs 17
- Line – Skins -9, O/U 37
Buffalo @ Miami
- Two vastly underachieving teams at this point in the year. TO has 0 catches last week, for real? Chad Henne? Increased Wildcat for the Dolphins? The injuries to the Bills secondary put a real damper on their season.
- Prediction – Dolphins 28 Bills 10
- Line – Bills -1, O/U 37
New York (J) @ New Orleans
- 2nd best game of the week. A real test for the Jets vaunted pass D. Should be exciting.
- Prediction – Jets 21 Saints 20
- Line – Saints -7, O/U 45
Dallas @ Denver
- First real test for the Broncs, but at least they get them at home. Broncos D is definitely underrated.
- Prediction – Cowboys 21 Broncos 10
- Line – Cowboys -3, O/U 42.5
St Louis @ San Francisco
- Good team at home versus a bad team on the road. Wrap it up.
- Prediction – Niners 28 Rams 7
- Line – Niners -9, O/U 37.5
San Diego @ Pittsburgh
- Big game for both teams. Look for Pitt to pound the hell of out of the ball up the middle vs a Jamal Williamsless Chargers.
- Prediction – Steelers 24 Chargers 14
- Line – Pittsburgh -6.5, O/U 43.0
Green Bay @ Minnesota
- Could we ask for a more storyline filled Monday Night Game. These are two of the top 3 teams in the NFC, should be a dandy.
- Prediction – Vikings 28 Packers 21
- Line – Vikings -3.5, O/U 45
If You Know…Betting Were Legal
* One little caveat that I didn’t tell you before last week. I make my own game predictions, then look at the lines and take anything that is vastly different, either with the line or the O/U.
Last Week 6 and 5.
Raiders/Texans Under 42.5
Titans/Jags Under 44
Cowboys/Broncos Under 42.5