Sometimes I feel like Raheem Morris reads this website (we know this isn’t true, we’re just pretending now), looks at the Game Previews that I put up, and does the exact opposite. For this version of the Game Preview, I’m going to go Anti-Gameplan style.
- We should run the ball under 10 times, as we all know that running is not very important.
- Our best offensive weapons, Antonio Bryant and K2 should be avoided as much as possible in order to get more run for guys like Maurice Stovall and that bum Michael Clayton (if he even plays).
- The passing offense should revolve around short screen passes, flares, and underneath patterns in order to completely maximize the worst qualities of Josh Freeman.
- Fire someone, nobodies been fired this week, so I just assumed Radio was getting antsy.
- Make sure that Sabby Piscatelli has to cover as many top tier players as possible down the field.
- Stop blitzing, it might actually keep working, and whats the point of blitzing a raw QB.
- Allow the Panthers to run for 200 yards (I don’t think I can reverse jinx this one though, its inevitable).
- Make sure Aqib Talib (another Questionable injury player for Sunday) plays as much zone as possible, that way he has no chance of making the Pro Bowl.
I’m bitter, sorry.