The weekend is almost over, but before you head back to work for the week, check out some Bucs news and opinions from around the web. Let’s start with our weekly required reading:
- Scott Reynolds once again gives us his inside look at the Buccaneers with Fab 5. He talked with Danny Gorrer this week about the dropped interception in the game against the Eagles last season, as well as taking a look at the future of the cornerback position in Tampa Bay.
- Want to get your blood boiling just a bit? Read the Philadelphia Eagles’ official website’s breakdown of the Bucs’ upcoming matchup with the Eagles. It’s always interesting to see an outsider’s perspective of the team, but it’s frustrating to relive that game from last season.
- It sounds like Mike Williams is going to have a new deal before camp starts in July. This is great news, and hopefully Mark Dominik will be able to get a team-friendly deal that doesn’t break the bank heading into next season. Credit to Max Luckan for this latest update.
- More good news. Jenna Laine with Sports Talk Florida posted this article this week, including a video of Darrelle Revis working on his rehab in Phoenix. He’s cutting, changing direction, and it appears he flashes a quick smile at the end. Let’s just hope that this is a sign that the Bucs’ are getting 100% of the Revis that led the Jets’ D to the AFC Championship Game twice.
- And finally, Jeff Briscoe over at Yahoo has this article speculating as to how good Doug Martin can be in 2013. Needless to say, Martin has the potential to be as good as any running back in the league, and his performance will be key for the Bucs to move forward from their 7-9 2012 campaign.
Topics: Tampa Bay Buccaneers