Another day with more Bucs news! Training camp is on its way, so the Buccaneers have been busy.
- Donald Penn has been particularly hard at work, as he’s lost 35 pounds this offseason! Check out this video from NFL Network and NFL.com detailing Penn’s offseason workout regiment, and get his thoughts on why he is working so hard.
- The Tampa Bay Times’ Rick Stroud has this article online which discusses Buccaneers who need a “comeback season.” He highlights a few players who are coming off of injuries and discusses their expectations in this upcoming pivotal season, and also has some words about Mark Barron and his “comeback” from being an inconsistent rookie.
- Justin Onslow of Bleacher Report has an exhaustive look at the Buccaneers’ offseason, and a look ahead at the upcoming season, in this massive article. Take a look back and a look ahead from the perspective of a non-Bucs’ fan.
- Ready to start thinking about a 53 man roster breakdown? JC at BucsNation has already posted his prediction online, which you can find here. I will be doing my own here shortly, so I won’t comment too much, but JC’s predictions are reasonable so be sure to check them out.
- And finally, over at ESPN.com, Pat Yasinskas has some information taken from an insider power ranking on teams with talent under the age of 25. Check it out here, as the Buccaneers are featured on the list.
That’s it for today. Be sure to join us again tomorrow for more Buccaneers’ news.
Topics: Tampa Bay Buccaneers