The Buccaneers have all come back to Tampa to participate in Training Camp, and we’re mere weeks away from real, regular season NFL football. Let’s take a look at what we’re reading today…
- Zach Kruse at Bleacher Report has this article about the Buccaneers’ newest addition, Peyton Hillis. How much does he have left, and what can he provide? Kruse says not as much as he showed in Cleveland, but more than Danny Ware or LeGarrette Blount. I agree. Check the article out and share your thoughts.
- Rick Stroud of the Times has an article online discussing Darrelle Revis’ outlook for the preseason. Just like fellow ACL injury victim Robert Griffin III, Revis will be handled cautiously this offseason, to ensure he’s healthy and ready for the real thing against the Jets week one.
- Over at ESPN.com, Pat Yasinskas posted this piece about the Buccaneers plan to lock up a solid nucleus of players, as signaled by the signing of Mike Williams. Do you think the Buccaneers have built a good base of players? Comment and let us know.
- Back to Bleacher Report, Knox Bardeen shares his thoughts about the Bucs’ contract for Mike Williams. Did they spend too much? Knox breaks it down, compares Williams to other receivers, and has some interesting thoughts. Check it out.
- And finally, Stephen Holder wrote an article about Gerald McCoy’s new weight and new mindset as the Buccaneers kick off training camp. I am excited to see how McCoy responds to his new role as leader of the Bucs’ defense. He’s off to a great start!
That’s it for today! Come back again tomorrow for more Bucs news and opinions.
Topics: Tampa Bay Buccaneers