Here’s what we’ve been reading this weekend:
- Over at What the Buc?, our friend Drew has his thoughts on Night Practice at Raymond James. Check it out, and pay attention to his thoughts on the wide receiver competition. There are a lot of opinions out there about the wideouts, so be sure to consider every option as camp goes on.
- There was practice on Sunday, too. Tom Krasniqi of 620 WDAE in Tampa was on hand and has his thoughts here. One name that continues to come up from camp discussions is Johnthan Banks, who is building plenty of hype in the lead-up to his inaugural NFL season.
- Want some more thoughts on the wide receiver situation? Stephen Holder of the Tampa Bay Times has some thoughts from the coaches here.
- More camp thoughts! This time, we’ve got the thoughts of Mark Cook of Pewter Report, giving his take on Sunday’s practice.
- And finally, from Jenna Laine at Sports Talk Florida, we have this article about Brian Leonard and how he’s going to fit in with the Buccaneers. Leonard got plenty of attention during Night Practice, so he’s generating some buzz despite seemingly being “replaced” by Peyton Hillis.
That’s it for this weekend. Join us for more as we start another week, and get closer to the start of the regular season.
Topics: Tampa Bay Buccaneers