The Buccaneers are in Boston, ready for a week of practicing against the New England Patriots. I’m stuck in Florida, reading about the Bucs from all over the web. Here’s what I’m reading today:
- Ira Kaufman of the Tribune has these quotes and takes on Kevin Ogletree as he works to earn the third receiver job in Tampa Bay. Check it out and get some more insight on the Bucs’ newest receiver.
- The Bucs have wrapped up “training camp” as they know it for a while, as they’ve made their way to New England to work out with the Patriots in joint practices. So what went down on a warm Monday in Tampa Bay? Pewter Report has their take from the staff as a whole, including quotes from the coaching staff, which you can find here.
- PR also has a “News to Know” feature from Beat Writer Gil Arcia, which gives some quick notes and observations about depth chart movement, injuries, and more.
- Don Banks of SI.com has a very strong take in his article about the Buccaneers’ ability to go from worst to first in the secondary. I think we all know that the pass defense could improve in 2013, but could it literally become the best? This is outside confirmation that it’s within the realm of possibility.
- And finally, an online ticket broker did a study, and found out that the Buccaneers have the “least engaged” fanbase in the NFL. Yawn.
That’s it for today. Join us again tomorrow for more!
Tags: Tampa Bay Buccaneers