Welcome back to another edition of Pewter and Read. Here’s what we’re reading today:
- Or in this case, watching. Bleacher Report’s NFL team has this video breaking down their thoughts for the Buccaneers this year. I think they’re fairly accurate if not a little lower than I am at the moment, but check it out for an outsiders perspective on the Bucs.
- Want an update on Darrelle Revis? Luckily, he’s in New England with the rest of the team, which puts him right down the road from ESPN HQ. That means he’s the topic of conversation in Bristol, who put together this piece about his recovery. Note that Revis says he’s working up the confidence to cut and drive on his knee, and that it’s improving every day. That encouraging. Also notice the Tim Tebow quote. ESPN never fails to provide the Tebow take.
- Want the Boston take on today’s practice? Check it out here. And take note of the bullet point about Vincent Jackson near the end of the article. Are you convinced yet that Jackson is going to be even better this season?
- Prefer the Tampa take on practice? Stephen Holder of the Times has you covered. Click here to check it out.
- And finally, we have an overview of camp from Pat Yasinskas of ESPN.com’s NFC South blog. There’s not a ton of breaking news to be found here, but at least you can get caught up on everything that’s been going on so far.
And that’s it for today. Join us again tomorrow for more.
Tags: Tampa Bay Buccaneers