A record 30 NFL prospects will be in attendance tonight for the NFL Draft as they wait to hear their name called.
All of this year’s major prospects will be on hand at Radio City Music Hall in New York, aside from Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr who, despite being considered a likely first round pick, has opted to stay at home.
The following is the list of players, in alphabetical order, who will be in attendance for the draft:
- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU
- Blake Bortles, QB, UCF
- Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
- Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
- Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon St.
- Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
- Eric Ebron, TE, UNC
- Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
- Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Eastern Illinois
- Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma St.
- Ra’Shede Hageman, DL, Minnesota
- Timmy Jernigan, DL, Florida St.
- Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
- Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana
- Marqise Lee, WR, USC
- Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
- Khalil Mack, LB, Buffalo
- Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
- Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
- Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt
- Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia
- C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
- Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
- Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
- Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio St.
- Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio St.
- Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
- Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
With 30 players on hand, there’s a very high chance some of these players will not hear their name called Thursday, and thus will likely have to wait until the second round Friday night before they are finally drafted.
As we have seen in previous years, this can create an awkward vibe in the green room as players start to become anxious as the first round draws to a close, knowing that they may have to come back on Friday to finally hear their name called.
Tags: Tampa Bay Buccaneers