With Bucs minicamp currently taking place at One Buc, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have taken the time to announce their training camp schedule.
Each training camp practice will be open to the public once again, and there will be one night practice, taking place at Raymond James Stadium on August 1st.
The rest of the schedule is as follows:
- Friday, July 25th (4:30-7:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, July 26th (4:30-7:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, July 27th (2:00-4:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 31st (2:00-4:30 p.m.)
- Friday, August 1st (Night Practice at Ray Jay, time TBA)
- Sunday, August 3rd (4:30-7:00 p.m.)
- Monday, August 4th (4:30-7:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, August 5th (4:30-7:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, August 10th (2:00-4:30 p.m.)
- Monday, August 11th (4:30-7:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, August 12th (4:30-7:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, August 14th (2:00-4:30 p.m.)
Just as in years’ past, each training camp practice will be free to attend.
The Bucs have released the following statement regarding the practices on Buccaneers.com:
“The excitement surrounding our upcoming season has been building for months around the Tampa Bay area and we are thrilled to announce an even greater number of opportunities for our fans to come out to One Buccaneer Place to see our team prepare for what promises to be a great season,” said Buccaneers Chief Operating Officer Brian Ford. “This year, more than half of the 12 open practices will be conducted in the late afternoon and early evening hours, allowing for cooler temperatures and a more convenient post-work viewing window for our fans.”
Tags: Tampa Bay Buccaneers