Following the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ 27-17 loss at home to the Atlanta Falcons, dropping them to 1-8 on the season, Josh McCown embodied the feelings of every Bucs fan at the moment while speaking with the media yesterday. McCown, who wasn’t terrible but also fell short of being great, repeated the team’s record three times as he fought back tears of frustration.
When asked to expand on what is the most painful part of the current state of the Buccaneers, the 35-year-old quarterback directed his attention towards the loyal fans who look forward to seeing their team and watch them fall short time after time. Take a look at the video below.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers could target these 3 Chiefs due to Patrick Mahomes deal
- 3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers with the most to prove in 2020
- Chris Godwin or Mike Evans: Can the Buccaneers afford both?
- Could Dak Prescott end up playing QB for the Buccaneers?
- Buccaneers: 4 realistic free-agents Tampa Bay could sign before training camp