The new league year is rapidly approaching, and the first major event of the new year is free agency. Jason Licht is going to have plenty of money to work with. Who should the Buccaneers go after?
Super Bowl 50 has concluded, so off to 2016 we all go. Preparations have already been in full swing with the Buccaneers, as Jason Licht and company has money to burn, and the team has holes to fill. Licht’s primary focus to building a team is the draft, but he will supplement the team with the free agent market. Who should he look at?
More from Bucs Free Agency
- Buccaneers lose free agent starter to Kansas City Chiefs
- Buccaneers free agent tracker: Who’s coming and going in 2023?
- 5 Buccaneers who probably won’t be back now that Tom Brady has retired
- Buccaneers are taking first step in the right direction for the offseason
- Why the Buccaneers should consider a near roster blow-up
Last week, we looked at five positions that should be addressed in free agency. Now, we are going to get more specific and look at players. We will look at two players at each position named in the previous piece, as players that the Bucs should give a hard look at this spring.