If Brock Osweiler hits free agency, the Los Angeles Rams are going to be all over him. If he doesn’t, the quarterback situation in L.A. looks bleak.
More from Bucs Draft
- The Athletic’s early NFL Mock Draft has the Bucs taking a Top 5 QB in 2024
- Bucs front office reveals one thing the team missed during NFL Draft
- Peter King explains simple reason why Bucs passed on drafting Will Levis
- Mel Kiper Jr. hands out his official Buccaneers draft grade
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers undrafted free agents tracker 2023
Carson Wentz is the next draft worthy quarterback in line, but he needs time before stepping on to the NFL stage. The first pick, in your first year in Hollywood, is not the time to pick a bench warmer.
The Rams need a playmaker, and Corey Coleman from Baylor fits the bill. With over 1,300 yards and 20 touchdowns last season, the Bear turned Ram would be an instant fan favorite, and favorite target of Osweiler or – gulp – Case Keenum.
Previously: Carson Wentz – QB – North Dakota State
Next: 16. Detroit Lions