It was a crazy first day of free agency, but the madness is far from over. The Buccaneers still have holes to fill and here are players they should be looking at.
After signing Doug Martin and J.R. Sweezy, as well as bringing Robert Ayers in for a visit, the Buccaneers are far from done. Or, they should be anyway. This was a 6-10 team last year, that had great trouble defending against the pass. They also couldn’t pick up a sack when needed. They need help.
More from Bucs Free Agency
- Buccaneers lose free agent starter to Kansas City Chiefs
- Buccaneers free agent tracker: Who’s coming and going in 2023?
- 5 Buccaneers who probably won’t be back now that Tom Brady has retired
- Buccaneers are taking first step in the right direction for the offseason
- Why the Buccaneers should consider a near roster blow-up
With more holes to fill, there are players that fill the needs for the team, and ones they should really look into.
Next: Reggie Nelson