The Buccaneers hold the ninth pick in the 2016 NFL draft.Â Let’s look back at the recent history of that pick.
Approximately six weeks from now is the 2016 NFL draft.Â The staffs are busily preparing, visiting pro days, watching tape, interviewing, and anything else they need to in order to decide who should be the future of their teams.Â It’s a big deal for NFL fans to watch in primetime, and it is a major factor in the future of many collegiate football players.
More from Bucs Draft
- The Athletic’s early NFL Mock Draft has the Bucs taking a Top 5 QB in 2024
- Bucs front office reveals one thing the team missed during NFL Draft
- Peter King explains simple reason why Bucs passed on drafting Will Levis
- Mel Kiper Jr. hands out his official Buccaneers draft grade
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers undrafted free agents tracker 2023
The Buccaneers hold the ninth selection.Â How has the selection fared in the past?Â Let’s look back over the last ten years, and review who has been chosen at number nine, and how they have performed in the league.
We start back in 2005.