With the draft looming this week, I have looked into my crystal ball and determined what types of picks the Buccaneers will make.
The NFL draft is less than one week away. The period of speculation is finally going to come to a close, and we will learn where the top college athletes will be looking to make their marks on the NFL. Who is going to go number one? What are the Buccaneers going to do? We will find out not too long from now.
More from Bucs Draft
- The Athletic’s early NFL Mock Draft has the Bucs taking a Top 5 QB in 2024
- Bucs front office reveals one thing the team missed during NFL Draft
- Peter King explains simple reason why Bucs passed on drafting Will Levis
- Mel Kiper Jr. hands out his official Buccaneers draft grade
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers undrafted free agents tracker 2023
So what are the Bucs going to do this weekend? What does Jason Licht have in store for us? We have the answers for you at the Pewter Plank. OK, we have some predictions for what the answers are going to be. It still is the speculation period, so speculating we do.
Here are five bold predictions for the Bucs’ performance in the upcoming draft.
Next: Prediction Number One