Two weeks before the NFL Combine, what would full 7-round mock draft look like as the board lies today?
In two weeks, the NFL Combine will begin, and players from all over the nation will travel to Indianapolis, along with coaches, scouts, and general managers. In what is these players’ first opportunities to wow NFL teams, we have seen names like Shaquem Griffin and Saquon Barkley take steal the show, while Orlando Brown Jr. dropped out of the first round due to his Combine performance just a year ago.
More from Bucs Draft
- The Athletic’s early NFL Mock Draft has the Bucs taking a Top 5 QB in 2024
- Bucs front office reveals one thing the team missed during NFL Draft
- Peter King explains simple reason why Bucs passed on drafting Will Levis
- Mel Kiper Jr. hands out his official Buccaneers draft grade
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers undrafted free agents tracker 2023
The Bucs have picks in every round except the sixth, and due to the purging of aging veterans, they will have a lot of holes to fill. Bruce Arians, Jason Licht, and his team of scouts will have a close eye on a number of player in Indianapolis, particularly those who play in the secondary and on the offensive line.
Tampa Bay’s biggest team needs lie at the safety position, cornerback, offensive tackle, defensive line, and linebacker. The team hopes to re-sign Kwon Alexander, which would take away one need for the Bucs and allow them to focus their attention elsewhere. Before the Combine takes place, and as the big boards lie today, here is a 7-round mock draft for Tampa Bay.