It’s official. Tom Brady, the GOAT, is coming to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Fanatics already has jerseys up for pre-order, so let’s get celebrating.
Go ahead and raise your hand if you thought a year ago that Tom Brady would be the starting quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2020? Heck, go ahead and raise your hand if you expected it a month ago.
But alas, this is real. Pinch yourself if you need to. Scream out your window. Watch highlights all day long while you’re social distancing.
Whatever you need to do, do it. Because the GOAT is coming to Tampa Bay.
The signing was officially announced by both parties this morning, and within a matter of minutes our friends at Fanatics already had the jerseys up for pre-order.
As you know, the Bucs will be rocking some new uniforms in 2020, so these are just place-holders. Once the jerseys are revealed in April, they’ll be printed up and shipped (no later than July 17) shortly thereafter. (So, in short, the below image is not any sort of mock up of the new jersey).
Pretty standard fare here in terms of NFL jerseys. If you’ve purchased one in the last couple of years you know pretty much what to expect. The adult sizes are $99.99 and the youth ones are $74.99. Here are the rest of the specs, courtesy of Fanatics.
- Fit: Men’s Nike Game Jerseys fit true to size. We recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear for a looser fit or up two sizes if you plan on layering underneath the jersey.
- Material: 100% Polyester Tricot
- Mesh side panels for extra breathability
- NFL shield at collar
- Please Note: Image is Representation only. Final product will include name, number and team name/logo.
- Satin twill woven jock tag
- Screen print name, numbers and logos
- Tailored designed for movement
- Machine wash
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike
Don’t wait. Get your pre-orders in now, because these will go fast. After all, you rarely – if EVER – get to add the greatest to ever do it to your squad.
Congratulations, Tampa Bay!