Offensive Depth Chart Breakdown, Takeaways
- It never gets old seeing Tom Brady at quarterback
- Ronald Jones II, expected, is still listed as the starter at running back
- O.J. Howard and Rob Gronkowski are listed as starters at tight end
- Scotty Miller and Justin Watson are the next two wide receivers on the depth chart following Mike Evans and Chris Godwin
- Unsurprisingly, Tristan Wirfs is the starter at right tackle
When looking at the offensive depth chart, it’s much of what we expected.
Scotty Miller and Justin Watson have clearly separated themselves- at least early on- as the next options behind Godwin and Evans. Ronald Jones II will be the starter this week- even with the addition of Leonard Fournette– but we can expect that competition to continue through the first few weeks of the season.
Tristan Wirfs– the rookie at right tackle drafted in the first-round- is the starter at right tackle and it will be interesting to see how he performs against live competition.