More Good Things in Week 1
- The first offensive drive of the season went for a touchdown
- Tom Brady had some nice darts and showed he still has arm strength
- The Bucs gave themselves opportunities to win the game
- Alvin Kamara was shut down in the running game, at least, carrying 12 times for just 16 yards and a touchdown
- Scotty Miller and Chris Godwin had nice days receiving
- Lavonte David and Devin White were all over the field
- Jason Pierre-Paul made his presence felt by creating havoc in the backfield
There was plenty of good things we saw from the Week 1 loss. Though the offense struggled, we still saw glimpses of what that unit can do. The defense- led by David and White- was flocking to the ball and making things difficult on the Saints offense.
There’s plenty here to build off of as we head into the rest of the season, no doubt.