Why the Tampa Bay Buccaneers can pull off the upset vs. Green Bay Packers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have had a good while to let a disappointing loss to the Chicago Bears simmer following the Thursday night debacle that caused them to fall to 3-2 on the season.
Now, the Buccaneers are set to host the Green Bay Packers this Sunday afternoon in Raymond James Stadium as they look to rebound following that loss.
Though Tampa Bay started out the matchup as a small favorite, the line has actually changed in favor of the Packers and currently stands as a 3-point line that shows the Bucs as an underdog.
Despite the overwhelming amount of love and respect for the Packers coming into this one, the Buccaneers have a chance to pull off an upset Sunday when it’s all said and done.
The Buccaneers have an opportunity to get back on the right track
Here’s a look at a few reasons why Tampa Bay has an opportunity to win this game despite what many experts are saying about the matchup.
- The Packers have some deficiencies in their defense
- Aaron Rodgers has been spectacular, but Tom Brady has something to prove
- Though the defense has to get healthy, the offense has finally gotten over most of its injury issues.
- The game is at home and that gives the team a little bit of an advantage, even if there isn’t full capacity.
- The team that has beaten the Bucs this season is the Bucs. If they can get past their own problems and not create issues from themselves, they can compete with anyone.
There’s no doubt that this Bucs team has the talent to win and beat any team in the league, but it’s going to take a clean game and it’s going to take the offense, especially, coming together and playing a complete game.