The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have fallen a bit behind in the NFC South, but they have a chance to gain some ground this weekend when they host the Tennessee Titans.
In this article, I'll break down everything you need to know to bet on this game, including why I think the Bucs will snap their four-game losing streak.
If you want my best bet for every game on the Week 10 slate, you can find them in the latest edition of the Road to 272 Bets here.
If you want to join in on the action, you should do so at Caesars Sportsbook. For a limited time, new users who click the link below to sign up for an account will get their first bet on Caesars, up to $1,000!
Titans vs. Buccaneers odds, spread, and total
Titans vs. Buccaneers betting trends
- The UNDER is 5-1 in the Titans' last six games
- Titans are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games vs. Buccaneers
- The UNDER is 6-0 in the Titans' last six games
- Buccaneers are 0-7 straight up in their last seven games vs. AFC opponents
- Buccaneers are 3-10-1 ATS in their last 14 games as betting favorites
Titans vs. Buccaneers injury reports
Tennessee Titans injury report
- Nicholas Petit-Frere - OT - OUT
- Chris Hubbard - OT - Questionable
- Roger McCreary - CB - Questionable
- Ryan Tannehill - QB - Questioanble
- Treylon Burks - WR - Questionable
Tampa Bay Buccaneers injury report
- Jamel Dean - CB - Questionable
- Matt Feiler - G - Questionable
- Logan Hall - DE - Questionable
Titans vs. Buccaneers how to watch
- Date: Sunday, November 12
- Game Time: 1:00 pm EST
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): CBS
- Tennessee Titans Record: 3-5
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Record: 3-5
Titans vs. Buccaneers key players to watch
Will Levis: Mike Vrabel announced on Tuesday that Will Levis will get the start at quarterback for the Tennessee Titans in what will be an interesting game for the 33rd overall pick. He looked fantastic in his first start against the Falcons, but took a step back against the Steelers last week. Does he have a chance to be the QB of the future for the Titans? We'll get a better idea come Sunday.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Cade Otton: Cade Otton finally had the breakout game I was waiting for in Week 10. He hauled in six receptions for 70 yards and two touchdowns. He gives the Buccaneers a great weapon in the middle that they can turn to if a team decides to try to shut down Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.
Titans vs. Buccaneers prediction and pick
The Buccaneers' are a relatively easy team to handicap. When they face a team that has a great secondary, bet against them because they have no run game to turn to. When they face a team with a weak secondary, bet on them because a lack of run game won't hurt them.
Now, they face a Tennessee team that ranks 25th in the NFL in opponent yards per pass attempt, giving up 6.9 yards per throw while also ranking 26th in opponent EPA per dropback and 28th in opponent dropback success rate. That should result in a great matchup for the Buccaneers' offense.
The Bucs are favorites of just 1.5 points at home in a game they have the stylistic advantage in. Sign me up.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!