With the NFL Combine just on the horizon, here are five guidelines to watching the events more efficiently and effectively.
Normally the home of the Indianapolis Colts and major college football games (at times), Lucas Oil stadium is ready to play host to the NFL Combine, with workouts beginning tomorrow. The “Underwear Olympics”, as some call them, consist of the college hopefuls being weighed, measured and put through the test. Who are the NFL stars of tomorrow? One of the major evaluation periods is occurring in Indianapolis this weekend.
More from Bucs News
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
- Todd Bowles admits he only looks at three things on Bucs schedule
How do we get through it? How do we sort through the relevant vs. the irrelevant? Geoff Schwartz wrote up an excellent guide for players to survive the Combine in The Player’s Tribune, but what about us fans? What should we be watching and what should we ignore?
Here are five rules to help you get through the workouts, and get the most out of them.
Next: Speed Isn't Everything