With free agency looming in a matter of days, who are the best Buccaneers’ free agent signings of all time?
The most exciting time of the offseason is nearly upon us, the free agency period. Wednesday at 4 PM ET, the bidding wars begin, as teams work to fill immediate needs on their rosters. The Buccaneers are busy looking at tape, evaluating current players, and deciding which players are worth spending their salary cap money on.
More from Bucs News
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
- Todd Bowles admits he only looks at three things on Bucs schedule
As the Bucs prepare for the future, we look back to the past. Specifically, the team’s history of free agent signings. There have been some duds, see our “Hated Man” semifinalist Alvin Harper. But, there have been many successful player choices as well. Who are the five best?
Let’s run it down, starting with number five.
Next: Number Five