While the Buccaneers’ are preparing for the NFL draft, let’s take a look back at the top five second rounders since the year 2000.
The draft is less than two months away. In approximately seven weeks, the NFL will set its sights on Chicago for the annual player selection meeting where futures are decided for hundreds of players and 32 franchises. The teams are busily looking at tape, heading to pro days and everything else needed to complete the evaluation process. Jason Licht and the Buccaneers are no different.
More from Bucs News
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
- Todd Bowles admits he only looks at three things on Bucs schedule
While the team is looking ahead, we are going to look back. Specifically, we are going to look back at the best draft picks since the year 2000. Recently we looked at the top five first round picks. This afternoon, we take a look at the top five second round picks, starting with number five.
Next: Number Five