Buccaneers Schedule Breakdown and Record Prediction
By Brian DeFeo
The NFL Schedule has been released. Let’s go game by game and predict how the Buccaneers will do this season.
With the unnecessary spectacle of NFL schedule release, the Buccaneers were given TWO, count em , TWO prime-time games. Not only a Thursday Night game but a Monday Night Game as well, for the first time since November 2013. There’s a reason the Bucs have multiple prime-time games and it’s because they have talent and people will be excited to watch them. They’ve been attractive to some because of players like Mike Evans and Jameis Winston, who are high-profile personalities. Jay-Z even made an appearance at Ray-Jay to hang out with some players. I feel that if Bucs were on HBO Hard Knocks they could easily become a much more popular team like the Texans were last season, but that’s another story.
More from Bucs News
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
- Todd Bowles admits he only looks at three things on Bucs schedule
The schedule is going to be tougher than even the most optimistic Bucs’ fans realize because they have the fifth toughest schedule, based on last season results. These results will always vary because some teams take a few steps back, Denver, but most take steps forward, like the Los Angeles Rams and Oakland Raiders, and will be tougher than advertised. So now lets take a look at each game and predict the outcome.
Next: Week One: Atlanta Falcons