The Buccaneers have a whole new crop of players, fresh out of the 2016 NFL draft. Which ones will make the team?
Buccaneers’ head coach Dirk Koetter has some new toys to play with. They have a fresh new class of draft picks that ranges to both sides of the football, and even a specialist . Koetter and his staff get their first glimpse at their new players during mini-camp, and their first chance to give them a taste of what an NFL practice is all about. How are they going to respond? We will know soon enough.
More from Bucs News
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
- Todd Bowles admits he only looks at three things on Bucs schedule
So, what do we do while we wait for all of it to unfold? Speculate! What else would we do? We are going to make the decisions for Koetter and company. In the next several pages, we are going to predict which draft picks will make the roster, and which won’t. Some will be obvious, some might not be.
We start at the beginning.
Next: Vernon Hargreaves III