Now that the Buccaneers have their 90 man roster figured out, it brings up the question who will end up in the final 53?
The beginning of the 2016 season for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is well underway. Now that the new coaching staff is finished, free agents have been signed, and both the drafted and undrafted rookie class have put pen to paper, we move on to workouts. OTA’s are approaching, and soon enough, we will be a training camp and preseason games.
More from Bucs News
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
- Todd Bowles admits he only looks at three things on Bucs schedule
The roster currently stands at 90, and needs to get down to 53 by the time the season begins. This morning, we make our predictions on who will stick around for the regular season.