The Buccaneers have a pretty rough first five games on their 2016 schedule. They will need a fast start to help the team salvage a respectable season.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
According to the NFL’s strength of schedule, the Buccaneers were stuck with the fifth hardest schedule in the 2016 season. This is very unfortunate for a team who is hoping to finally turn the corner and make a run for the playoffs. With a new head coach in Dirk Koetter, the Bucs are expected to take another step in the right direction.
Across the NFL the Bucs have been considered a possibility of having a Cinderella season, but is that even possible? The first five games are no cake walk, and the Bucs will need to prove themselves right off the bat to have confidence for a successful year.
Let’s take a look at what the first five weeks have in store for our Bucs.
Next: Week One