Stocker has been around since 2011, drafted by the team in the fourth round that year. He has been a regular in the Bucs’ lineup, starting 42 out of 59 career games with the team. His best year as a pass catcher came in 2012, when he posted 16 receptions for 165 yards and a touchdown. For his career, his numbers are 44 catches, 359 yards and two touchdowns.
More from Bucs News
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
- Todd Bowles admits he only looks at three things on Bucs schedule
Luke is not known as a pass-catcher. As most of you know, he is the blocking tight end, arguably the best blocker on the team. According to Pro Football Focus, Stocker was tied for 11th best at the position in pass blocking, with a grade of 80.9. As a blocker, Stocker is a top, nearly elite, talent.
Stocker is more of the constant guy who will be around whether or not ASJ is healthy.
Next: Cameron Brate