As the NFL regular season approaches, we take a closer look at the Buccaneers’ schedule. Which are the five biggest games?
The NFL season is getting here, ladies and gentlemen. Buccaneers’ minicamp has wrapped up, so we are now in the final break before training camp starts. Koetter, Winston and company have gotten their early work in, and the season is within reach. Football is finally, well almost, here. Pretty soon they will be firing those cannons at Raymond James, and all will be right once again.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
With that, we turn to the Bucs’ regular season schedule.
We know the schedule is more difficult than it was last year. Where are the biggest games? Yes, we are speculating on this well before the rosters are finalized. But, this time of year is built on speculation. So this morning we are going to look at the five biggest games on the schedule.
Here they are, in schedule order.
Next: Week One