As we move closer to the Buccaneers’ 2016 season, here are five bold predictions for what is to come.
Now, we wait. We wait until July, when training camp begins. Buccaneers’ mini camp has completed, now the teams break off for the final time before the 2016 preseason officially begins. For now, we are in a lull for approximately six weeks. The season is so close but feels so far away. We can almost taste the return of football.
But for now, we return to the best offseason vice, speculation.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers have made some wholesale changes to their roster. The defense has a significantly different look than it did when the team left the field following the week 17 loss to the Panthers. How will the team fare? Will they make a run at the playoffs?
Here are five bold predictions:
Next: Prediction Number One