Five Most Important Buccaneers’ Training Camp Battles
We are moving closer to Dirk Koetter’s first training camp as head coach of the Buccaneers. Which battles are the five most important to watch when camp begins?
It’s a new day in the land of the Buccaneers. Dirk Koetter has made his way through his first minicamp and as James Yarcho eloquently opined, is setting his mark on the team early. Whether or not the media likes his approach, it’s refreshing to have a coach that cares, as opposed to being as dispassionate as Lovie Smith.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Granted, Robert Ayers‘ impression of the new day is that the team is “a little less terrible“. Be that as it may, he did go on to say that they are learning quickly, which is a good sign. Dirk is making his mark, and the team is looking forward to a new season.
But first, we have to get through training camp, and one that the Bucs enter with a lot of questions. Where are the biggest questions? In other words, what are the five biggest camp battles to watch?
Let’s go through them now.
Next: Defensive End