Five Things We Have Learned in Buccaneers’ Camp So Far
1 of 6
Let’s look back on what we have learned through Buccaneers’ camp so far.
The Buccaneers are more than halfway through training camp. Two games are in the books with the Bucs winning one of them. There have been practices, joint practices, many drills, and a whole lot of quotes from Dirk Koetter. There have been highs and lows, as there are with all teams this time of year.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
But what have we learned so far?
No, we don’t know what this roster is going to look like yet, other than the obvious positions. But there are some facts we have learned. Some are good, and exciting, but some aren’t so good. Some are unfortunate facts that need to change before the Bucs head to Atlanta to open the season.
Here are five things we have learned so far:
Next: Vernon Hargreaves Has Ball Skills