Who needs a big night to make the Buccaneers’ 53 man roster?
Friday night, the world gets to see the Buccaneers for the first time in 2016. Yes, they take the national stage 8:00 PM Friday night to take on the Cleveland Browns. Dirk Koetter and company will be under the bright lights, and the entire nation will get to see the progress of the 2016 Bucs. Are they ready to put on a good show? We shall see.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The third game is typically the night where the starters see the most action, going at least the entire first half. But there are players that will see action that are still fighting for roster spots. So, we went roundtable to talk about it. Specifically, each member of the Pewter Plank staff picked a player that they believe need to have a big night in order to stay on the team.
Here is what we came up with.
Next: A Depth Chart WR