Which Buccaneers on the bubble need to make the final 53?
The Buccaneers have some decisions to make very soon. Wednesday night, they play host to the Washington Redskins in their final preseason tune up. Then, the work begins for Jason Licht and company. All rosters have to be down to the final 53 players by 4:00 PM on Saturday afternoon. The Bucs have to make some critical decisions that will shape the 2016 season.
So, let’s talk about it.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Every one of us latches on to a particular player during this time. There is that one guy we are pulling for, the player that we believe the team can’t function without. So that is this week’s roundtable discussion. We asked the staff of the Pewter Plank who the player is that we believe the team must hold onto as part of the final 53.
Here is what we came up with. Each page will begin with the staff member’s name. Click their names to follow them on Twitter.
Next: Save a Lineman?