Here are five keys to the Buccaneers posting a successful 2016 season.
Buccaneers‘ football is back!!! Finally we stop talking about last year, the potential of the new players, and who was injured in 2015. Time to prep for a regular season game, look at injury REPORTS, keys to the game, and weekly predictions. Our team will talk to other pages and speculate about upcoming games. The regular season is here.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
And not a moment too soon.
But first, let’s look at the season as a whole. The 53 man roster is complete, take a look at it here on the team’s website. So with the roster set, who are the keys to the new season? Which players need to play big for the Bucs to improve upon last year? Let’s discuss.
Next: The Quarterback