How will the Buccaneers’ fare in 2016? We discuss right here.
Jason Licht did a great deal of work putting the 2016 Buccaneers together. He rebuilt the secondary and put together a potentially fearsome pass rush. On offense, he kept the core together and added a veteran wide receiver in Cecil Shorts. There may be a first-year coach, but there are a lot of pieces in place for a successful 2016.
But how successful can it be?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
For anyone who hasn’t been following along, we have been doing a weekly roundtable discussion among the staff. This week, we predicted the team’s 2016 record. Here is what we came up with, each slide will be dedicated to a staff member. Read on for our thoughts!
Next: Bailey Adams