The Buccaneers had a tough outing in week four against the Broncos. Which players are primed for a rebound week on Monday night football?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Getting through Denver Broncos’ week feels like a breath of fresh air. Since the day that the schedule came out Buccaneers’ fans (and probably players too) have been dreading their week four match-up with the Super Bowl champion Broncos and their all-time great defense. Like a booster shot at the doctor’s office the Bucs closed their eyes and got the painful experience over with.
Now the team looks to rebound against the NFC champion Carolina Panthers and to have success they’ll need to get better games from a handful of critical players that fell short against Denver. Let’s take a look at five of these players.
Disclaimer: You might notice that there aren’t any defenders on this list. The defense actually did a decent job against the Broncos considering the circumstances. Guys like William Gholston and Clinton McDonald played pretty well, and it’s unlikely that the guys who did play poorly are able to bounce-back this week. So for today we’ll be -mostly- focusing on the offense.