We go round the table to post first quarter grades for the Buccaneers thus far in 2016.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers have played one quarter of the season, sporting a 1-3 record. We have seen some great potential out of this team, as the Bucs continued the hold they have over the Falcons in week one. We have also seen the problems in this team, along with a whole rash of injuries that we are dealing with right now.
But how have the players performed by position? Well, the first quarter of the season is a great place to stop and answer that question.
For many of you who follow the website, you know we do a roundtable discussion once per week. This week, instead of a question, we decided to grade the team. Each writer took one, a couple took two, and we gave each position group a letter grade. So we present it to you now, one slide per position. The writer credit will be at the end of their page, with a link to follow them on Twitter.
We start at the top.