We take a look at the solid offensive line play by the Buccaneers in their win over the Panthers.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers are feeling pretty good about things heading into the bye week. They head into the break with a record of 2-3, and controlled the game for most of the night in the win over Carolina. After a couple of disappointments, things look brighter in Tampa.
And what about the performance of Jacquizz Rodgers, huh? 30 carries for 101 yards is one solid night for a team that so desperately needed to establish the run. Just a few weeks ago, Rodgers was without a team, and now he gives the Bucs a viable backup when Doug Martin returns, with Charles Sims on injured reserve.
But what about the offensive line? Rodgers couldn’t do it by himself on Monday night, and the offensive line was huge. Today, let’s go to the “Eye in the Sky” as he takes us inside the film on two of Rodgers’ runs from the win. The offensive line played a huge role.
All screenshots courtesy of NFL Gamepass (subscription required).