What is the most important improvement the Buccaneers need to make coming out of the bye week?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers are in the midst of their bye week with an improved outlook, as Bailey Adams talked about after the win. The position is actually an interesting one, as we talked about in the state of the team address. They are either going to go ahead and make a run or fall off into a lost year.
The schedule lightens up a bit, giving the team a chance to make up a bit of ground. They need the injured players to return and perform, but they have a real chance.
They are looking up at several teams in the Wild Card standings, so we’ll take it one game at a time.
While we meander through the bye week, waiting for our team to resume its schedule, it’s time for the weekly roundtable. This week, each member on the staff gives their opinion as to the most important improvement that our Bucs need to make coming out of the bye.
As always, each slide will be dedicated to a staff member, so let’s get right to it.