How Do the Buccaneers Slow Down the Raiders’ Offense?
How do the Buccaneers slow down this tough Raiders’ offense?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
How about our Buccaneers? Left for dead at 1-3, they reeled off two straight wins, one against the defending NFC champs. They now sit at 3-3, getting healthy, and have the chance to go over .500 with a victory at the friendly confines of Raymond James Stadium.
But, it will not be easy.
The Raiders are a high-powered offense to say the least. Coming into this week’s game, they are ranked fifth in the league in scoring with a 26.4 points per game average. They have posted 30+ points in two of their last three games.
So, how do Mike Smith and company go about stopping these guys? This is the topic of this week’s Pewter Plank Roundtable discussion. Each writer will have their say, as always, one on each slide.
Click on their names to follow and interact with them on Twitter.