Imagine a world where we had the opportunity to elect Buccaneers to run the country.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
It is the morning of election day, Buccaneers‘ fans. Today is the day we finally get to end all of the back and forth, the speeches, the rhetoric, and let our voices be heard.
Now that we finally have hit the big day, I thought it might be fun to take a light-hearted view of everything and discuss a bit of a fantasy world.
What if we could have members of our beloved Bucs run this country of ours? There has always been that running joke about people writing Mickey Mouse in as a candidate on the ballots.
Well, we aren’t talking about Mickey, but what if we wrote in members of the Bucs? I decided to have some fun this morning and write in who I would nominate for President, Vice President, and who I would name to three significant members of the cabinet.
Let’s get right to it with our President.