Can the Buccaneers get back on track, now that Clinton McDonald and Doug Martin are healthy?
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Time for the second half, Buccaneers fans. We sit at 3-5, coming off of a two game losing streak. This weekend, the Bucs are looking to right the ship as the Chicago Bears come to town. It’s going to take a solid second half for the Bucs to find their way back into playoff contention.
One of the biggest issues of the first half of the year was health. The Bucs went through an entire depth chart of running backs. Think about that for a minute. Dirk has done a pretty fine job getting this team to three wins.
And now they seem to be getting healthy.
The defense has come back, and now two big names, Clinton McDonald and Doug Martin, are back as well. Martin is a game-time decision but odds are he will be out there.
So for this week’s roundtable, we discuss if the Bucs can turn things around with these guys back in the fold. Here is what we came up with. One slide per writer, as usual.