Scouting the Buccaneers’ Opponent: The Bears
A sit down discussion about the Buccaneers’ matchup with the Chicago Bears this weekend.
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
The Buccaneers head into the second half of the season desperate to get back on the winning track. They play host to the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon, looking to salvage the final game of a three-game homestand.
The Bears are looking to salvage a season as well, coming into this weekend with a 2-6 record. They aren’t a team to look past, however, with players like Alshon Jeffrey on the offensive side.
One of the great things about being a member of the FanSided network is that due to sheer size, we have websites that cover all of the teams. This way, we can get insights from experts all over the league, and that is what we have the chance to do this afternoon.
Mike Burzawa from our Bears site, Bear Goggles On, sat down with us to discuss the upcoming game. Read on for thoughts on the game and some insights into the 2016 Chicago Bears.