Can The Buccaneers Overtake The Falcons and Win The NFC South?
By Brian DeFeo
Tampa Bay Bucs at San Diego Chargers
Atlanta Falcons vs Kansas City Chiefs
More from The Pewter Plank
- Devin White posts cryptic message to Lavonte David on Twitter
- ESPN predicts surprising outcome to Devin White trade saga
- Updated Buccaneers depth chart after signing two players from rookie minicamp
- Todd Bowles sends clear message about Baker Mayfield’s role with Bucs
- The Athletic is wrong about Bucs one ‘must-watch’ game in 2023
Week 13 is going to be a huge week for the Bucs. With the Atlanta Falcons facing probably their toughest remaining opponent this is the best chance the Bucs have at drawing even. The Falcons get the advantage of being home this week but the Chiefs are a better team than many give them credit for. The Chiefs need a win just as badly as the Falcons do to keep pace with the Raiders and Broncos in the division. Riding high after a big overtime win in Denver the Chiefs could pull off the upset in Atlanta.
While Atlanta has an early match-up this week the Bucs square off against the feisty Chargers. The Chargers are the luckiest or unluckiest team in the league with all but one of their games being decided by less than a touchdown. The only game that wasn’t was a home win versus the lowly Jaguars. This win would be huge for the Bucs and if they can pull it off and with them aware of a Falcons loss the adrenaline should be at an all time high. Bucs come off a huge win against Seattle and prove all the doubters wrong again and beat the San Diego Chargers.